02 May DAVCO K10 POLYURETHANE PLUS
Posted at 08:31h in Davco
Davco K10 Polyurethane Plus is a flexible single-pack water-based polyurethane waterproofing and sealing membrane. Davco K10 Polyurethane Plus is a fast drying waterproofing membrane with excellent chemical resistance properties.
- Ideal for waterproofing of facades, terraces, balconies and wet areas.
- Ideal for waterproofing of concrete roofs including walkways and planter boxes.
- For internal and external use.
- Davco K10 Polyurethane Plus forms a tough flexible membrane film which eliminates the need for a reinforcing layer. Reinforcement mesh is only needed over movement joints.
- Once cured, can be tiled over using Davco’s cement based or two part adhesive.
- Does not stain tiles or marble.
- Does not require protective screed.
- Can be applied on damp visibly dry surfaces without the fear of blistering.
- Environmentally friendly product, does not give off fumes or gases which will affect health.
- Because of it’s non-odour formulation, Davco K10 Polyurethane Plus is suitable for use in confined areas.
- Suitable for external areas of waterproofing, on walls and on floors subjected to ultra-violet radiation.