02 May DAVCO FLOOR SCREED ECO (40kg)
Eco-friendly, non-toxic cementitious floor screed
– Suitable for use as a normal screed on new concrete substrates, or to repair old worn-out substrates in housing estates or industrial floors
– Can be used for internal and external applications
Davco Floor Screed ECO is an environmentally friendly cementitious floor screed comprising of Ordinary Portland Cement, approved recycled material, graded sand and chemical additives to meet stringent requirements. It is approved by the Eco-Iabelling authority in Singapore as a sustainable building material. Davco Floor Screed ECO provides good workability by simply adding water to mix on site and is ideal for casting onto new or old concrete floor.
Davco Floor Screed ECO is suitable for use as a normal screed on new concrete substrates, or to repair old worn-out substrates in housing estates or industrial floors. It can be used for internal as well as external applications.
- Environmentally friendly and Non-toxic
- Premixed to ensure good consistent quality and mix
- Easy to use by simply adding water
- Prepacked for convenience in handling
- Eliminates all surface crack lines
- Good weather resistance and high durability